Quarterly update providing summaries of key pieces of research published over the previous three months related to the TRIUMPH research themes: key groups, social connections & relationships, and schools & other education settings. There is also an additional section on COVID-19 research on young people’s mental health.
October’s update includes:
- Gender minority stress in trans and gender diverse young people
- Advancing anti-racism in community-based research practices in early childhood and family mental health
- Integrating digital tools into community mental health care setting that support young people
- Strategies to support young people to identify credible online resources for their mental health
- The impact of schools-based universal mental health interventions for young people with adverse childhood experiences